For a girl who is addicted to social media and has a lot to say, I have never written a blog. EVER!
It's actually harder than I thought (I'm technologically challenged) but I'm taking this challenge on and seeing how good I can get at this!
I am studying Public Relations and one of subjects is social media (yes that's right, I study a course called social media) where we have been told to create a blog on - yes you guessed it - social media.
I will be posting on all things social media and hopefully it tickles your fancy!

Hi Alyssa. Funny, I'm in the same boat as you - addicted to social media but have never written a blog before. Weird. They can be pretty confusing at first, but I'm sure we'll all get the hang of it soon enough. Good luck and I look forward to reading your future posts.
ReplyDeleteI only just saw this now - that is how terrible with blogs I am. Your blog is looking great, I just had a little look :)
DeleteGood luck to you too and keep the interesting posts coming.
-Alyssa